Renfrew Ottoman *NEW
If in stock, Gus* Modern items typically ships within 7 -14 business days. If a Gus item is not in stock someone from Blueprint will contact you to discuss estimated timeline.
The Renfrew Series is an assortment of semi‐modular seating components that can be arranged to create sofas, sectionals, or custom seating configurations in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any space. In the tradition of European modernism, Renfrew has ultra‐clean lines, a deep, low‐profile stance and delicate legs which give it a light, floating appearance. Loose back cushions lend variety to the silhouette and can be positioned individually to achieve the perfect lounging position. A durable, hardwood frame is crafted with FSC®‐Certified wood to support responsible forest management. Premium feather fill in both the seat and back make this design the ideal balance of minimalist style and everyday comfort.
- The collection consists of eight unique configurations: a stand‐alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a loft bi‐sectional, a right or left‐facing sectional, a right or left‐facing XL sectional and a U‐shaped sectional.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Reversible, back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- Bench seat cushion is high resiliency polyurethane foam padded on top with a sterilized feather and poly fill.
- Black powder‐coated steel tubular legs.
- Light assembly required.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln‐dried FSC®‐Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117‐2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117‐2013 certified and double rub tested.
W38 D31 H16.5 Seat H16.5 (in)
W97 D79 H42 Seat H42 (cm)