Odeon End Table *NEW
If in stock, Gus* Modern items typically ships within 7 -14 business days. If a Gus item is not in stock someone from Blueprint will contact you to discuss estimated timeline.
Neo‐Classical forms get a contemporary treatment with the Odeon Table Series, which evokes Doric columns and a muse‐like femininity. From every angle, these tables reveal qualities that gently juxtapose and interplay: a scalloped base with a smooth tabletop; textured, organic wood grain in painted or natural finish; soft curves balanced by chiseled lines. The slender stature of the Odeon End Table makes it the perfect addition to any seating area, and it can be nested with the Odeon Coffee Table to create a grouping that’s both elegant and functional.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
- The tabletop and dowel base is crafted from solid walnut or solid oak.
- Tables are finished in Rubio® Monocoat ‐ a durable, matte, oil‐based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all‐natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern that make each design unique.
- For strength and stability, the tabletop is medium‐density fiberboard with painted, real wood veneer.
- Knock‐down scalloped base is sculpted, painted medium‐density fiberboard reinforced by several steel posts for stability.
- Durable, oil‐based polyurethane finish.
- Simply assembly required.
- Plastic bumpers on bottom of base to prevent damage to hardwood floors.
- Odeon Coffee Table is designed to nest with the Odeon End Table.
- Not recommended for seating purposes.
- Non‐marking tack glide feet.
W17 D17 H17 (in)
W43 D43 H43 (cm)