Mulholland Lounge *NEW
If in stock, Gus* Modern items typically ships within 7 -14 business days. If a Gus item is not in stock someone from Blueprint will contact you to discuss estimated timeline.
Drawing inspiration from both mid‐century and contemporary influences, the Mulholland Lounge is a tailored design with distinctive tufting on the seat and back that creates subtle character and an attractive, modern aesthetic. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller‐scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Mulholland Sofa to create the Mulholland Bi‐Sectional. An eco‐friendly, solid wood perimeter base with notched‐dowel leg details softens the overall look and adds warmth to the design. All wood inside and out is FSC®‐certified in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Mulholland Series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Mulholland Chair, Sofa and Bi‐ Sectional.
- Add to the Sofa to create the Bi‐Sectional. (this is only for lounge design)
Features a modern tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- Blind‐tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Delicate piping detail on arms.
- Solid wood perimeter base and dowel legs are crafted from solid ash.
- Solid ash is 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln‐dried 100% FSC®‐Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117‐2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
W47 D30 H28 Seat H17 (in)
W120 D76 H71 Seat H44 (cm)