If in stock, Gus* Modern items typically ships within 7 -14 business days. If a Gus item is not in stock someone from Blueprint will contact you to discuss estimated timeline.
Mid‐century style gets a modern update in the clever design of the Miller Sofa. Solid wood dowel legs support a slimline frame which gives this sofa its lightweight, floating appearance. The plush back cushions are designed to hold their shape and feature unique channel‐stitching that adds texture and visual interest. Perfect for cozy living rooms or bustling office lobbies, this retro‐inspired seat offers maximum lounging possibilities with minimum effort. Also available as a Bi‐Sectional.
- Reversible back cushions contain eco‐friendly, synthetic down fill made from 614 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher oﬀ the ground.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln‐dried FSC®‐Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for durability.
- Solid Ash legs in a walnut finish are 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117‐2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117‐2013 certified and double rub tested.