If in stock, Gus* Modern items typically ships within 7 -14 business days. If a Gus item is not in stock someone from Blueprint will contact you to discuss estimated timeline.
With bold right angles and arms that root to the ground, the Laurel Chair’s satisfying silhouette creates sleek geometries that harmonize with modern interiors. Blending post‐modern aesthetics with a Nordic design sensibility, this chair is more than a stylish place to lounge. The suspended frame floats away from the floor to balance the bold form of the chair with a light, airy quality. Sink into the comfort of feather‐fill back cushions and integrated side bolsters as you relax after a long day.
- Features an aesthetically pleasing back panel detail.
- Cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- Back cushions are reversible.
- Integrated side bolster cushions.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Non‐marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln‐dried FSC®‐Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117‐2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117‐2013 certified and double rub tested.