Gus* Halifax Chair
If in stock, Gus* Modern items typically ships within 7 -14 business days. If a Gus item is not in stock someone from Blueprint will contact you to discuss the estimated timeline.
The Halifax is a contemporary accent chair with a laid‐back, industrial feel. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder‐coated steel frame. Ash‐finished, painted paddle armrests help soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC®‐ Certified hardwood products in support of responsible forest management.
- Bench‐made, powder‐coated solid steel frame.
- Paddle armrests are crafted with plywood, finished in a real wood ash veneer.
- Durable, oil‐based polyurethane finish on armrests.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion panels are crafted with high resiliency polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117‐2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using FSC®‐Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.