Labrador Ottoman *NEW
Living Room by Gus Modern
Regular price $795.00
If in stock, Gus* Modern items typically ships within 7 -14 business days. If a Gus item is not in stock someone from Blueprint will contact you to discuss estimated timeline.
A rugged, eco‐friendly take on modernism, the Labrador is a unique design that invokes calm and lightness, with elements reduced to their essential forms. Its Scandinavian‐inspired look is achieved using materials like solid ash and woolly fabric. Wood is FSC®‐Certified to support responsible forest management, and faux‐wool coverings are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into a plush upholstery material. Designed to work with the Labrador Chair.
- Faux wool fabric is 100% recycled PET, eco‐friendly and upcycled from 16 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Solid wood dowel base is crafted from solid ash.
- Frame is 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Clear coat finish on all dowels.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam.
- Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117‐2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117‐2013 certified and double rub tested.
W27 D18 H16 Seat H16 (in)
W69 D46 H40 Seat H40 (cm)