Logan Bi Sectional (stainless base)
If in stock, Gus* Modern items typically ships within 7 -14 business days. If a Gus item is not in stock someone from Blueprint will contact you to discuss estimated timeline.
The Logan Bi-Sectional balances comfort with refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. Cylindrical stainless steel legs keep things simple and airy. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Stainless steel legs.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Sectional components can be joined using connectors on underside.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.